An initial on-site consultation is generally the best way to start the design process.
At this meeting the site will be inspected, your requirements and aspirations discussed, factors influencing the practicality of any design will be examined, and general recommendations will be made.
A consultation may be arranged by contacting Gardenscape Design via this website, or on any of the numbers listed.
Following this initial consultation a written quote for design work is provided.
Design work is generally quoted under two headings as follows:
- All consultations to establish a brief
- Full site assessment
- Scaled concept sketches as required to develop a design
- Final Master Plan, illustrating the concept design, with elevations as required
- Cost estimate for implementation of the final agreed design
- All working drawings as required for implementation.
- Detailed planting plan.
- Plant schedule.
- Specifications for implementation
All aspects of implementation can be organised by Gardenscape Design, with supervision and site visits during implementation.
Sandra has several teams of preferred contractors whose work and high standard of professionalism are guaranteed.
Occasionally a client may require advice on how to proceed with changes to limited parts of a garden, or perhaps some horticultural or plant selection advice.
Such needs may be best catered for by consultations on an hourly basis.